Readers send in their favourite links to all things Diplomacy plus a review of why they think others should bookmark thie site. Please report all dead-links.
- The Diplomatic Pouch - A must bookmark site, with links to Online resources, judge games on the USDP judge, and just about all you need.
- Interactive Library of Openings - A very useful tool listing all the openings, with discussions of variations and continuations.
- Floc Net Observer - Follow your game on the judges with this tool, which supplies maps and a history of your games on the judges! If you play over the judges, then this is the mother of all musts, the sine qua non, sans which, well, you, know, it gets complicated. Just get over to this site and see what all the fuss is about!
- Diplomatic Corps - Tournament and Player database and a wealth of other resources
- Diplomiscellany: A Compendium of Diplomacy Related Material - various articles and variants, including the Soloist Manifesto.
- World Clock - Find out what time it is anywhere in the World where your opponents might be
- Shorthand - Shorthand is an option for playing the game Diplomacy over a judge, where messages between players are restricted to a simple code for example F proposes G ally target A. For multilingual games, or when you're in a tearing hurry.
- Rulers of the Great Powers 1901-1914 - Historical biographies and info for all those who role play their Diplomacy. No more Il Duce emssages from Italy in 1901!
- Chiapas' Magic Diplo Box - More links to Diplomacy related goodies than you'll ever usefully need! A great site for browsing whilst you wait for you slow-coach GM to adjudicate the round!
- Stab Room - Deals mostly with the WWIV Variant. But also has RP variant downloads.
- The Dioplomatist, Martin Kennedy's Diplomacy Site - Deals with the Versailles Variant.
Sites for Playing Diplomacy
- World Masters - One of the largest Play By Email Diplomacy Tournaments in the World
Zines and Articles on Diplomacy